This conversion aims to uphold the promise of P2E through the RPG’s previous implementation.
Though originally presented as a purely CGC to CGG conversion this proposal would issue other in-game and ecosystem rewards to negate a potentially significant amount of undervalued CGG being disbursed.
This proposal allows users with lower activity and balances to still be rewarded while taking into account potential selling pressure and the dilution of your CGG. Concentration is on rewarding high activity users but also preventing an imbalance in the ecosystem for future and current players alike.
These rewards would be supplemented by an ongoing “Spin the Wheel” which will have a high and low stakes version.
The proposed framework would be a system with 4 tiers. Each tier inherits the rewards of the previous. Any balance under 1000 CGC is not eligible for CGC to CGG conversion. Having 1000 CGC and over gets all previous rewards + ability to convert from CGC to CGG. Allocation would not be through a lump sum conversion but as a vested distribution (3-6 months).
Any balance under 10 CGC will not be eligible for any rewards. These limits were used for previous reasons stated but also to safeguard against multi account abusers, zombie accounts, and accounts with little to no activity.
|Tiers||User Count||Earned CGC for Conv.||Held CGC For Conv.||Rewards|
|Tier #0 (Below 10CGC)||105073||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Tier #1 (10-99CGC)||50169||N/A||N/A||male + female 1* Lts, Elemental Blast package, (2) scrolls, 20 Soldiers|
|Tier #2 (100-999CGC)||12182||N/A||N/A||previous + Armor and Weapon core package, arena/tourny tickets|
|Tier #3 (1000-4999CGC)||928||2091025.139||1329972.139||previous + Unit and Skill core package + CGG Conversion, male and female *2 star lts|
|Tier #4 (5000+CGC)||119||862808.2133||569295.2133||previous + Male and Female 3* Lt.|
Reward types are subject to change.**
- Provide gamified CGC spin the wheel, then implement CGC converter.
- Distribute in-game items upon user confirmed conversion for lower tiers.
- Query users balance to check if their balance has 1000 CGC or over held and under 15k CGC earned to distribute CGG to higher tiers.
- Allocate CGG from the converter within a 3-6 month vesting period. Weekly/bi-weekly/monthly would be more advantageous to disburse but daily would invoke a true feeling of reward and would also require users’ activity to increase.
|Total Eligible CGC Earned||2953833.353|
|Total Eligible CGC Held||1899267.353|
|Lowest CGC Earned:||1 CGC|
|Highest CGC Earned:||15322 CGC|
|Lowest CGC Held:||0 CGC|
|Highest CGC Held:||14717 CGC|
|Total Accounts Eligible for rewards||63,398|
|Total Accounts Not Eligible for CGG||105,073|
|Total Accounts Eligible for CGG Conversion||1,047|
SPIN THE WHEEL
There would be two spin the wheels at different CGC price points. One costs 10 CGC with 8 slots and mainly in-game items. The other costs 250 CGC and has 7 slots with extremely rare NFTs and wearable prizes but also a high number of token and rare in-game items.
Low stakes wheel rewards:
1). Shards (random amounts or by x5)
2). Fusion scrolls
5). Healing package
6). RPG art
7). 3* lieutenants
8). Soldiers (x25)
High stakes wheel rewards:
1). Partner NFT
2). CG Sneakers
4). Revive package
5). CGG (x5)
6). CG Guardian
7). CG Guardian
- Allocation would be on the Polygon Network.
- Eligibility for conversion is based on CGC earned. Actual conversion will be based on CGC held.
- Over 100+ accounts have been removed from eligibility due to abuse, cheating, and testing.
- A list containing eligible accounts will be released with the draft proposal (no emails or full addresses included)
- Conversion rate: To be finalized
- Rewards for Tier’s #1-3 and spin the wheel: To be finalized
- Potential rewards for Tier 0 (10CGC and below): To be finalized